19 September 2012
KNOPPIX 6.7 Live CD/USB
KNOPPIX 6.7 Live CD/USB | 698 MB
Knoppix (pronounced "CCW? Ppiks") - the distribution of the operating system Linux, one of the first LiveCD-distributions based on Debian. Klaus Knopper Knoppix developed community and Knoppix. The CD-ROM KNOPPIX stored more than 2 GB of compressed software that is automatically decompressed as needed.
Version 6.7 - upgrade / bugfix / driver update release.Operatsionnaya system GNU / Linux, placed on a bootable CD or DVD, which makes it possible to run it without installing the OS on your hard drive. The distribution includes kernel 2.6.x, KDE3, X Multimedia System, software for the Internet, OpenOffice.org and many more
- Kernel Linux Kernel 220.127.116.11 xorg 7.6,
- Window manager LXDE + compiz-fusion as 3D-window manager,
- LibreOffice 3.3.3,
- Chromium 12.0.742.112 web browser
- New driver for Nvidia Nouveau
- On-screen keyboard for tablet pc
- In the DVD version have the option of downloading the 64-bit kernel "knoppix64"
- Updated ADRIANE - Version 1.4 (Audio Desktop Reference Implementation And Networking
Environment) New boot option: bootfrom =/ dev/sda1/knoppix-test.iso - mounts directly to the iso-image (although it has long been in grub4dos) - goes into grub shell
Differences between the assembly of the original image - as usual:
- Fixed localization
- The package has left only LibreOffice Write and Calc
- Added flash-plugin
- The touchpad you can poke your fingers
- Corrected rebuildfstab - to properly mount the flash drive, cd / dvd
INSTALLATION USB flash drive:
Boot from the Live CD and run the Options -] Install KNOPPIX to flash disk
or the command line (in Terminal) type flash-knoppix.
Attention! This procedure formats the flash drive to FAT32, prescribes and fills Knoppiks loader.
Buy a Premium Account Filesonic.com to download file with fast speed
If you like this publication, please, share it